Your senior year might look different than you thought it might as it winds down, but don't let yourself become distracted - stay focused and finish your high school career strong.
Below are the tasks you should complete during the month of May:
- Be aware of any summer orientation sessions that you must attend at the school, whether in person or virtually, in which you will enroll, and make plans accordingly.
- Finalize your summer job plans and make a plan for saving a portion of your summer earnings.
- Prepare a realistic student budget.
- Follow up with your high school to ensure the counselor forwards your final school transcripts to the college.
- Request college transcripts for any dual credit courses you took in high school, a copy for you and a copy for the college you plan to attend.
- Review the Mapping Your Future college packing list suggestions.