As your senior year winds down, don't let yourself become distracted by solely focusing on celebrating graduation – stay focused and finish your high school career strong.
Below are the tasks you should complete during the month of April:
- Compare financial aid award letters.
- Make your final school decision and mail deposits, as required.
- Check with the school you've chosen about returning financial aid award letters.
- Notify the schools you have chosen NOT to attend.
- Plan for registration, orientation, and housing, and mark your calendar with important dates.