December 1, 2022
During your senior year, you will finalize your college choice. Use the month of December and your Christmas break to complete tasks related to applying for college.
Below are the tasks you should complete during the month of December:
- Finalize admission applications.
- Research and apply for other financial aid, including grants and scholarships.
- Watch for early admissions notices.
- Research deadlines at the college you plan to attend, such as for housing applications, school-specific financial aid applications and deadlines.
- Develop a college application resume to highlight your activities, achievements, etc.
- Organize scholarships, certificates, articles, etc. to illustrate your achievements and create a portfolio to display them.